Bread Knife Large Fiddle Bow | HASA Design
Regular price $55
Sourdough bakers all over Australia are loving them right now!!
The stylish Fiddle Bow Bread Knife comes handmade from Tasmania using local Tasmania wood. The unique shape of this bread knife makes it perfect to use as a special serving piece or for pure enjoyment throughout the everyday. The shape it’s been cut in means it slices like a dream and is adjustable to cut different thicknesses of bread.
Combine it with other Hasa products or let stand-alone and decorate your kitchen. One of our favourite conversation pieces's when entertaining guests.
- Designed and Made in Tasmania
- Made with sustainably sourced Tasmanian timber either from plantations or from fallen trees within specifically nominated areas
- Comes pre-oiled and ready to use
- Hand wash and dry immediately
- You may re-oil the timber with food-safe oil if desired
- Stainless steel serrated blade
- The blade can be easily removed and flipped to create a left-handed knife (screwdriver required)
- Cuts slices up to 2.2cm thick
- Ergonomically shaped handle
Pictured from left to right in the first image - Huon pine (light wood), Myrtle, Sassafras (light wood with black lines) and Tasmanian Blackwood.
MADE / DESIGNED BY
Made and designed by Maureen and Ron from HASA Tasmania.
MATERIALS + DIMENSION + WEIGHT
Tasmanian wood types: Blackwood, Myrtle, Sassafras and Huon Pine.
Dimensions: Blade 220mm and full length of blade with wood 350mm x 20mm. The knife comes in a white box.
Have a questions email us - we are here to help.
Thank you for supporting Australian Made