Bread Knife Large Fiddle Bow | HASA Design in Australia since 1999
Regular price $55
Sourdough bakers all over Australia are loving them right now!!
The stylish Fiddle Bow Bread Knife comes handmade from Tasmania using local Tasmanian wood. The unique shape of this bread knife makes it perfect to use as a special serving piece or for pure enjoyment throughout the everyday. The shape it’s been cut in means it slices like a dream, creating uniform slices every time. The bow helps keep the blade nice and tight and also acts as a reference point for the thickness of the slices. Slices can be cut to different thicknesses, anywhere from as thin as you like up to 24mm.
Combine it with other Hasa products or let stand-alone and decorate your kitchen. One of our favourite conversation pieces when entertaining guests.
- Designed and Made in Tasmania
- Made with sustainably sourced Tasmanian timber either from plantations or from fallen trees within specifically nominated areas
- Comes pre-oiled and ready to use
- Hand wash and dry immediately
- You may re-oil the timber with food-safe oil if desired
- Stainless steel serrated blade
- The blade can be easily removed and flipped to create a left-handed knife (screwdriver required)
- Cuts slices up to 2.4cm thick
- Ergonomically shaped handle
Pictured from left to right in the first image - Huon pine (light wood), Myrtle, Sassafras (light wood with black lines) and Tasmanian Blackwood. Please note with the Sassafras the wood can be stained in lighter and darker tones due to the nature of the tree.
MADE / DESIGNED BY
Made by Maureen and Ron from HASA Tasmania. The original owners who bought this design to Australia in 1999.
Due to high demand orders are getting dispatched 2-5 days from the date order is placed. Our staff are working around the clock to get these out for you all.
MATERIALS + DIMENSION + WEIGHT
Tasmanian wood types: Blackwood, Myrtle, Sassafras and Huon Pine.
Dimensions: Blade 220mm and full length of the blade with wood 350mm x 20mm. The knife comes in a white box.
Have a questions email us - we are here to help.
Thank you for supporting Australian Made