Kinetic Wine Glass Set of Two | Australian Made by Emma Klau
Regular price $170
The revolving Kinetic wine glasses set is functional both as a drinking vessel and as a decanter that aerates the wine as it revolves. These glasses were created out of a love of wine and the inspiration to create entertaining drink ware that complements the drink itself. Innovative design by Emma Klau our glasses appeal to wine lovers and enthusiasts alike.
- Easy-to-hold and swirl as the kinetic stemless wine glass will gently aerate the wine with a simple tap
- Wide opening which helps to enhance aromas and flavours; stable, ergonomic, and pivotal base helps prevent tipping
- Perfect for everyday casual dining or entertaining; also great as a gift for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, celebrations, and more
- These glasses are extremely suitable for red wine and a wide range of other drinks including water, beer and spirits
- Hand Made and designed in South Australia
- BPA and lead-free, durable and easy to hand wash
- Individually packaged in white gift boxes with artists statement included.
- Securely packaged in shipping box
Tip from CoCo
How do you hold a stemless wine glass?
Hold the stem between your thumb and first two fingers.
Your middle finger should rest on the stem just above the base. Only these three fingers will come into direct contact with the stem of the glass. Your remaining two fingers should naturally rest on top of the base.
MADE / DESIGNED BY
Handmade and designed by South Australian artist Emma Klau
In stock dispatch 24-48 hours
If you have any questions at all (engraving cost and time frames, larger orders, corporate discount, wholesale, styling assistance) or need the item sooner please don't hesitate to email us.
MATERIALS + DIMENSION + WEIGHT
Hand blown glass
Decanter will come gift wrapped in white paper. Two glasses will arrive in complimentary white gift boxes. Artist statement provided.
Decanter B 14 x H 28 cm
Due to the handmade nature of the products dimensions may vary on individual pieces.
- Brand SA 2020
- James Halliday Magazine 2018
- St Hallett Wines 2016
- The Australian 2016
- Home Living 2014
- Habitus 2013/2014/2015
- She Shopped.com 2013/2014/2015/2016
- Sunday Mail 16/09/2012
- Home Magazine Nov 2012
- Home Beautiful Sep 2012
- Habitusliving Oct 2012
- Age Oct 2012
Have a questions email us - we are here to help.
Thank you for supporting Australian Made